My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.managingthemanor.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dear Santa: a Silhouette, Please!

I am entering a contest to win a Silhouette package, and you can enter too!  This one is actually from Silhouette America, in theLetter to Santa Contest.  The deadline to submit entries is December 5th, and the winners will be announced December 7th.  Three entrants with the best Santa letters will each win the grand prize of all that's shown below.
 Grand Prize
  • Silhouette CAMEO®
  • Silhouette CAMEO® rolling tote
  • Silhouette CAMEO® dust cover
  • vinyl starter kit
  • heat transfer starter kit
  • rhinestone starter kit
  • fabric ink starter kit
  • Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition
  • sketch pens
  • pick-me-up™
  • scraper
  • hook
  • spatula
  • fabric interfacing
  • fabric blade
  • adhesive-backed cardstock

  • printable silver foil
  • printable gold foil
  • printable white sticker paper
  • adhesive magnet paper
  • double-sided adhesive
  • glitter
  • 12" x 24" cutting mat
This is an organizer's DREAM!!!  I currently own no type of this machine, and I've been holding out for a Silhouette brand.  Oh the things I could do with one...everything in the Manor would become a victim!

Here's my letter, which I'm submitting tonight.  I used the same color as the company logo, in hopes to make it "pop out" to the nice people at Silhouette!



Hopefully Santa will drop one of these at the Manor!
 
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...